Terms and Conditions
The term “National Training Federation for Wales Limited (NTfW)” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ocean Park House, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff CF24 5ET. Our company registration number is 04594179 Registered in Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without National Training Federation for Wales Limited prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
What are cookies? And how do we use them?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How to disable cookies
If you do disable cookies you may find that certain sections of this website do not work. For example, you may have difficulties logging in or viewing articles.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser.
All the major web browser manufacturers offer comprehensive assistance to guide the user in making the best choice most suitable for their needs. Rather than try and detail the options here we feel it’s better to direct you to the appropriate section on the manufacturers web site.
Please note the links here are provided in good faith, following the links may set cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer 6
Internet Explorer 7 & 8
Internet Explorer 9
All other browsers
Please look for a “Help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website and its content is copyright of “National Training Federation for Wales” – © “National Training Federation for Wales” 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
These terms & conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any action or proceedings arising from or in connection with the use of this website.
This website is presented solely for the purpose of those accessing the site from the United Kingdom, and the site is controlled and operated from our offices in the UK. National Training Federation for Wales Limited makes no representation that the content of the website is suitable for use in other locations. If you choose to access the site from another location, you are responsible for doing so and for ensuring compliance with local laws.