Apprenticeships – Employer
Apprenticeships Employer of the Year 2017
This award recognises and celebrates the employer’s commitment to developing their workforce through Apprenticeships and supporting their employees during their training.
Entries should demonstrate how the approach taken by your organisation in the delivery of Apprenticeships:
- Has a focus on the learner.
- Has had a significant impact on learner performance.
- Has seen your Apprenticeship programme developed in line with your organisational aims and objectives.
- Has seen you offer additional support and resource (above that expected of a similar sized organisation) to ensure that learners achieve the aims of their Apprenticeship programme.
- Has seen you develop an Apprenticeship programme which seek to address the additional needs of the wider community.
Small / Medium / Large / Macro Employer of the Year
To apply for this award you must:
- Be based, or have a substantial presence, in Wales.
- Be committed to employing and training individuals through the Apprenticeship programmes.
- Have had a least one individual complete their apprenticeship framework whilst following your organisation’s apprenticeship programme.
- Demonstrate a significant contribution or commitment to the Apprenticeship programme.
- Show an innovative or dynamic approach to the delivery of Apprenticeships.
- Have Apprenticeships embedded and/or integrated into the training plan and ethos of the organisation.