Jobs Growth Wales – Learner
Jobs Growth Wales – Outstanding Achiever of the Year 2016
This category will showcase the dedication and commitment of those individual candidates who have chosen the Jobs Growth Wales Programme to enable them to further develop their career prospects and/or gain employment.
Entries should demonstrate one or more of the following:
- Proven commitment by the participant to continued personal development.
- A participant who has contributed to the business and provided added value.
- The “distance travelled” by the participant to succeed in their chosen field.
To apply for this award you must have:
- Fully completed a 6 months Jobs Growth Wales Programme and progressed on to the next stage in your personal development or into employment.
- Progressed from the Jobs Growth Wales Programme no earlier than 01 August 2015 and no later than 31 July 2016.