Work-based Learning Practitioner
Work-based Learning Practitioner of the Year Award 2017
This category will recognise the commitment, energy and enthusiasm of work-based learning practitioners, and the key role they play in helping learners to develop workplace skills and succeed in their careers and/or overcome barriers to progression in their learning and their work.
Entries should demonstrate one or more of the following, specifically how they:
- Motivate and inspire every learner to achieve their full potential
- Go ‘over and above’ the requirements of the programmes, qualifications and frameworks they deliver, by using tailored or innovative approaches to learning delivery
- Have outstanding expertise in teaching and learning and their occupational area, with an in-depth understanding of the needs of employers
- Are committed to their own personal development and that of their organisation
- Share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues to help improve the overall delivery of work-based learning
To apply for this award you must:
- Be a centre-based tutor or workplace assessor, employed by a Work-based Learning (WBL) Provider (inc. a ‘Delivery Partners’) in receipt of Welsh Government funding to deliver any of their employability and/or Apprenticeship programmes within Wales.